Yoga to de-stress your life and live from a calmer state of being!
Embodiment with Yoga, and Breathwork for Self Empowerment!
Ancient Wisdom for Modern Living
“Yoga is a Powerful Tool for Transformation”
“An informative, subtle yoga, breathwork and meditation with a modern approach. Ancient wisdom for self development, somatic movement, for creating mobility, focus and stability.”
Yoga is not just about poses, physical fitness or spiritual bypass. Yoga is a form of finding inner liberation, moksha, “freedom of karma”, from the Egotistical mind.
Yoga is not about finding freedom to be wild, and lost in blissful states of consciousness. It is about finding within your core the essence that an embodied practice ignites within.
Yoga is a lifestyle, non-dogmatic, it is about breathing, mudras, mantras, mandalas, meditative techniques and more.
- One on one online transformative yoga for aches, pains, and a stiff body.
- Mindfulness and trauma informed yoga to help release stuck blockages in the body.
- Awaken your perception to create a clear mind.
- Learn stress management tools to help de-stress, cope with uncertainties and sorrow.
- Increase strength, flexibility, stability and resilience.
- Hatha, Restorative, Kundalini, Tantra, Shamanic, Yin, Post- natal, pre-natal, fertility and Seniors Yoga is taught.
This is for you if…….
You are ready to get out of your comfort zone, and recharge mentally, physically, & energetically!
You want to ignite inspiration and feel empowered.
You are ready to release limitations that keep you from increasing your radiance.
You are a busy parent or a professional who doesn’t have time to get away for a retreat but still looking for an opportunity to recharge, and rejuvenate.
You are seeking self growth and abundance.
You are learning how to make your health the number one priority.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to start increasing your VIBE!
Book Your 1 hour Introductory Session Today!
Empower your Soul Connection
- Increase movement.
- Self embodiment, self-awareness.
- A sense of unity, calmness, serenity and resilience.
- A renewed and deeper connection.
Empower a Mindful Connection
- Yoga naturally releases endorphins to awaken the mind.
- Breathe and create more focus.
- Reduce depression, anxiety.
- Movement that is subtle.
Empower Body Connection
- Stress management.
- Improve strength, mobility, stability and balance.
- Increase a beneficial body constitution.
- Improve overall wellness, circulation, flexibility, reduce inflammation and pain.
Yoga is a spiritual practice for self development, ancient yogis sought out magic, because of the altered state of conscious experiences they perceived that helped transcend their bodies and levels of awareness to higher states of clarity and intuitive abilities. This realization was weaved into their practice and teachings.
Yoga & Breathwork for Self Empowerment!
For many centuries we have been denied and repressed from ancient knowledge, that teaches empowerment tools for living from a higher level of understanding. Our inner potential, in Egyptian, Tibetan, Buddhist and Indian practices many knew of how to work with their bodies through mystical practices. Mystical meaning, the connection with Spirit. This Mystical journey led ancient yogis to explore the etheric chakra system, invoking Gods and Goddesses and other spiritual helpers, they connected with the Universe and the natural Earth cycles.
The Yoga of Awakening
Kundalini focuses on Kriyas, which are yoga asanas (poses). They are sequenced differently than other traditional teachings of yoga such as fast flow, ashtanga, Bikram, etc. Kundalini has many sitting positions and subtle movement, geared towards targeting specific target points, such as your internal organs and the nervous system. This is why Kundalini Yoga incorporates breathwork. Certain sequences involve, mudras, mantras and meditation (optional).
Exploring Union with Kundalini Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Tantra Sacred Union
- Kundalini Awakening
- Ignite your Energetic Body Shakti
- Energy Healing and Clearing
- Breathwork for conscious connection
- Connect with your Higher Self
- Meditation, Mantras, Mudras, Yantras, Mandalas
Embodiment of Kundalini
When your mind and subconscious is clear, we cultivate the radiant presence to shine its brilliance within us. When this inner light is lit, it guides you towards understanding how to live in flow with the Universe. We become attuned to the balance of the infinite source and with Mother Gaias cycles, through our clarity and perception. Living from our heart centre projects our intentions and our thoughts to radiate through us and to each other.
Is cultivated through practice. If we are not devoted to a regular moment of connecting with our soul we cannot manifest the life we seek, nor live in a healthy body with healthy thoughts. Cultivating your inner focus enhances the ability to neutralize the mind, to be able to strategize against mental conflict. Practicing kundalini offers powerful tools to work with accessing your inner qualities, to integrate peaceful frequencies and the sensation of full body awareness.
Enlightenment with Kundalini
Kundalini techniques teach you how to:
- Inner development to work with your body.
- Address uneasiness, uncertainties, shadow work.
- How to ease an overwhelmed body and mind.
- How to work with your nervous system.
- Techniques to release blocked emotions.
- Soothing grounding techniques.
- Build confidence in your abilities.
To seek and shift into a Yogini, the path that unveils Karma and brings out Dharma. To bring out expression and Uplift!
- Regardless of gender or how you identify, every person has aspects of the divine feminine and the sacred masculine within.“Tantra is a path of power, the integration with your Inner Deity”
- The journey, the preparation, the practice to bring out the Yogini.
- This path is not about instant gratification, or instant love and light, it is about the deep inner work to proclaim enlightenment.
- Work with the Devi/Deva, connection, your Inner Essence.
- Transcend the different levels of consciousness.
- Release setbacks, create self love, transformation, liberation (moksha) and the embodiment of yoga.