Yoga Sound Healing
Incorporate sound healing into your practice and feel the benefits!
50 Hour Training
5 days via Zoom
Next sessions TBA
Awaken to Sound
Learn how to be creative with Sound Bathing!
Incorporate this modality into your Yoga practice.
Awaken with Powerful Sound techniques!
You do not need yoga experience to enrol in this online course.
This course is for Yoga teachers, Holistic practitioners, therapists,
interested in integrating this modality into their practice.
- Learn the benefits of how sound bathing can influence mental and physical well-being.
- Breathing techniques for use of voice and chanting.
- Learn how to elevate the Divine Energetic force through sound.
- Become fully aligned, and comfortable with using your favourite healing instruments in your yoga classes, or other holistic practices.
- Learn effective strategies to become an effective Practitioner.
- Discover the different instrument choices that can be used in classes such as the cymbals, native drums, etc.
- Explore meditations with sound healing instruments.
- Chakra seed syllables and sound for healing. Connect with "OM".
- Chanting, with mudras and mantras.
- Learn to create harmony with the different frequencies.
- Tone, intensity and duration.
- Nad and Kundalini Yoga with Shamanism Techniques.
- Energy healing with sound instruments for yourself and your clients.
- The relationship between sound healing, and the conscious mind.
- Explore cognitive principles with the utilization of sound techniques.
- Esoteric sound practices used by Tibetan/buddhism, native indigenous cultures, Vedic/yogic traditions.
- Scientific research and contemporary sound therapies.
- Enhance your personal and professional practice by including sound bathing for Holistic Practitioners, Yoga Instructors, and other complementary therapies.
- Balancing and clearing techniques for the neurophysiology, etheric chakra energy, and the entire system.
- Using sound for conscious transcendental experience to practice and to provide pathways that awaken states of wellbeing.
Increase your Primal Awareness!
This is a 50 hour continuing education certification course. Accredited with Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance.
Become a “Yoga Sound Practitioner” for students, holistic Practitioners, etc.
Easy to follow along with lessons that you can access from anywhere.
Are You Ready to Dive into Sound Bathing!
ONLINE YOGA COURSE
The Focus Is On:
- Journeying with sound bathing and discovering the brilliance of sound that can be created.
- No experience needed and this modality is great for Holistic practitioners, yoga teachers and more.
- Learn how to create inner wisdom through sound techniques.
- Open yourself to chanting, mudras, mantras, Kundalini movement for correct alignment.
- The practice of breathing techniques and practicing seed syllables.
- Open yourself to Nad Yoga discover wisdom sound teachings practiced in ancient times.
- Discover ways to achieve greater focus.
- Awareness with the chakra system.
- The effects of sound bathing on the body and mind.
- Tantric, Shamanic and Kundalini techniques to enhance inner connection.
Classes are held online via Zoom
CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
Join for 5 days of Yoga Sound Bathing Training TBA
Yoga Sound Bathing Training
Healing Sound Instruments
Mudras and Mantras
Ignite your Chakras
How to create a strong foundation with sound.
Understanding the Chakras
Discover how to deepen bliss with healing instruments and seed syllables.
Techniques to Increase Prana
Ignite your Life Force.
Benefits of Kundalini
Powerful techniques to create an aligned and strong core.
Techniques for using your favourite instruments to create your sound bathing practice.
Learn the tone, intensity and duration to emanate a soothing frequency.
Breathing techniques for chanting, mudras and mantras.
Meditation techniques that can be implemented in classes.
Create a deeper awareness within with shamanic practice.
Effects of sound bathing on the body and mind.
We review all the amazing knowledge you gained during the last 5 days. The course culminates with an exam to test your knowledge.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES
CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
Join us for 5 days of Yoga Sound Healing Training TBA
Meet Your Instructor, Elizabeth
Elizabeth started in the holistic field over 25 years ago. Her spiritual awakening began when she was very young with Shamanic healing, remembering past lives and recalling spirit. Her expertise is nourishing and inspiring, leading from a place of knowledge, promoting health and wellness. Elizabeth is inquisitive and intuitive and works on creating a safe space for exploration, learning and for developing integration of the mind, body and spirit.
Elizabeth is the founder of Embody Divine Wellness, is renowned as an Intuitive Mystic, a Spiritual Director/Embodiment Coach, Natural Nutrition & Hypnosis Clinical Practitioner, Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master and Yoga Teacher.
Have More Questions?
Each week, we will meet on Zoom for the live classes. A couple days after the class, recordings and supplementary material will be available in your participant portal on the website.
Due to the nature of a downloadable product such as online courses, hypnosis, meditations, and activations through mp3, audio, podcasts, ebooks purchased from the website www.embodydivinewellness.com will not be refunded if they are delivered by downloads that are emailed straight to the buyer within the date of purchase, due to the content being accessible right away.
Refunds are only permissible for in person workshops, courses, training 48 hours before the start date of the event if there has not been exchange of informational material.
A deposit fee is non-refundable.
Refunds for workshops, courses, training only, will be sent to the buyer within 14-30 days after the day of purchase.
Your email address will never be shared with any third parties, you will receive only the instructional content for which you signed up.
This accredited certification is learn about yoga, meditation and breath-work. Must be 18 years of age and older.
No experience required, just an open mind to learn.
This continuing education certification is accredited through the Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance.
It is for yoga teachers, other practitioners, therapists, professionals, energy healers, that are in pursuit of gaining extra skills or to add to 200 or 500 hours training or more.
The yoga industry has become very competitive. Keeping current with new changes, ideas and information is important, to provide extra techniques for enhancing knowledge.
No problem, we are always here to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as possible.
For scholarships there is a questionnaire that must be answered and reviewed for approval.
If you unable to make larger payments yes a different payment plan can be arranged based on review.