Embody Goddess Yoga (TM)
Learn to teach women how to use powerful strategies!
220 Hour Foundational Training
5 months via Zoom
Next sessions starts October, 5 2022 until March 29, 2023
Women Re-Wilding, Reclaim your Intuitive Nature!
Awaken to your source of creative energy?
Learn how to embrace the creative feminine source! Regeneration, the feminine structure. The gateway of creative power.
You do not need yoga experience to enrol in this online course. This foundational program is a journey of self-discovery and embodiment.
Learn how to create presence, stillness, and grounding.
- A soft and subtle form of movement with Tantra, Restorative & Kundalini Yoga, through an inner journey of exploration, feeling safe to travel into your inner landscape.
- Bandhas, Pranayama, the Yogic diet and awakening the chakras.
- An introduction to Ayurveda, introducing the Doshas. Implementing this model can help understand our bodies constitution and how the Doshas affect our well-being on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.
- Learn to teach sequences with asanas, Kriyas, you will also receive guidance on how to create your own Sadhana sequences and develop your own spiritual practice.
- Practice Shamanic journeying, holistic practice, energy anatomy and medicine.
- Exploring the wisdom of yoga, learn methods, the sacredness of holding space, Goddess and Andean Cacao Ceremony.
- Deities as Archetypes in Hinduism, shaktism, shaivism, and Kaula traditions the feminine power connected to the Goddess, Kundalini Shakti.
- Creating an authentic relationship for Embodiment. Sacred Union the intimate connection with self.
- The divine feminine has been suppressed and disempowered for too long and we need to bring out this light and begin to embrace what it means to be in touch with your body and mind.
- Regulate the body, your nervous system with breathwork.
- Trauma, illness, injury, lifestyle choices, are stored deeply in the cellular memory; physical, sexual, and emotional health are deeply affected. Trauma Informed Techniques will be explored.
- Unlock your energetic system through recognizing trauma and stress in the body.
- Mudras, Mantras, oils, chanting, sound healing. The safety and power of ritual, prayer, and devotion.
- Establishing healthy boundaries, releasing ancestral wounds
- This course is designed to integrate pelvic health, hormone imbalance, the anatomical structure, and the energetic Pranic flow.
- Achieve higher states of consciousness with Kundalini Yoga.
Learn how to guide and teach women how to connect with their bodies through Yoga, breath work and meditation.
Restore your Feminine Energy!
This is a 220 hour certification course. Accredited with Canadian Yoga Alliance.
Embodied Movement with Goddess Yoga
Become a “Yoga Teacher” for students, health workers, etc.
Easy to follow along with lessons that you can access from anywhere.
Are You Ready to Dive Into Your Primal Life Force
As Well As Feminine Embodiment
ONLINE YOGA COURSE
The Focus Is On:
- Journey with me to learn how to create inner wisdom through self-empowerment techniques.
- Learn how to improve pelvic floor muscles, decrease back and hip pain.
- Posture impedes metabolism, increase mobility through core strengthening.
- The practice of mindfulness and the importance of stress management.
- Tools for transformation begins within, discover wisdom teachings practiced in ancient times.
- Discover ways to achieve greater stability, and focus.
- Different forms of breathwork to increase your subtle energy, & the chakra system.
- Mindful nutrition for nourishment.
- Poses designed for women who have experienced breast cancer, women with menopause, and peri-menopause.
- How to support and honour the female system to prevent ailments, such as Osteoporosis, Lichen Sclerosis, Arthritis etc.
- Trauma Informed Yoga movement from a somatic perspective, the impact on the nervous system and how to rewire the response to trauma.
- Yoga Philosophy, Shamanism and Tantric Goddesses.
- Flower Essences and Subtle Aromatherapy.
- Tantric Embodiment Techniques.
- Activate and deepen your personal relationship with the Divine Feminine through meditation practices, self-care, and affirmations.
- Movement for hormonal fluctuations.
- Ancient wisdom, Egyptian, Hinduism, Buddhist teachings.
- Ayurveda and the Elements.
- Astrology, Moon and Earth cycles.
- Yoga for Emotional Resilience.
- Work with Shakti Goddesses through Tantric dance.
October 5, 2022 - March 29, 2023
EST Time Toronto/Canada
Classes are held online via Zoom
CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
Join for 5 months of Embodied Goddess Yoga Training for only $3593.00
Embodied Goddess Yoga Training
Kundalini Movement Yoga Techniques
Mudras and Mantras
Creating a strong foundation.
Tap into ancient wisdom.
Awakening to Bliss
Discover how to deepen bliss. Introduction to Shakti.
Rediscovering the magical spark of light.
Exploring the different elements.
Ignite your system to increase well-being.
Living from the Heart Center
Techniques for Expression
Uncertainty to Clarity.
Enlighten your Soul.
Unraveling your life force, creating harmony & peace.
Informative discussions, with mindfulness techniques.
Primal learning with Shamanism
Explore the roots of traditional teachings with Shamanic techniques for an alert body and mind.
We review all the amazing knowledge you gained during the 5 months. The course culminates with an exam to test your knowledge.
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES
CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
Join us for 5 months of Embodied Goddess Yoga Training for only $3593.00
Meet Your Instructor, Elizabeth
Elizabeth started in the holistic field over 25 years ago. Her spiritual awakening began when she was very young with Shamanic healing, remembering past lives and recalling spirit. Her expertise is nourishing and inspiring, leading from a place of knowledge, promoting health and wellness. Elizabeth is inquisitive and intuitive and works on creating a safe space for exploration, learning and for developing integration of the mind, body and spirit.
Elizabeth is the founder of Embody Divine Wellness, is renowned as a Mystic, an Intuitive Embodiment Coach, Clinical Practitioner Natural Nutrition, Shamanic Practitioner, and Yoga Teacher.
Have More Questions?
The course spans 5 months, starting October 5, 2022 - March 29, 2023.
October 5, 5pm - 9pm est
October 12, 5pm-9pm est
October 19 5pm-9pm est
October 26, 9am-3pm est
November 2, 5pm-9pm est
November 9, 5pm-9pm est
November 16, 5pm - 9pm est
November 23, 5pm - 9pm est
November 30, 9am - 3pm est
December 7, 5pm - 9pm est
December 14, 9am - 3pm est
December 21, 5pm - 9pm est
January 7, 9am - 3pm est
January 11, 5pm - 9pm est
January 18, 5pm - 9pm est
January 25, 9am - 3pm est
February 1, 5pm - 9pm est
February 4, 9am - 3pm est
February 8, 5pm - 9pm est
February 15, 9am - 3pm est
February 22, 9am - 3pm est
March 1, 5pm - 9pm est
March 8 5pm - 9pm est
March 15, 9am - 3-pm est
March 22, 9am - 3pm est
March 29, 5pm - 9pm est
Final Class review
Each week, we will meet on Zoom for the live classes. A couple days after the class, recordings and supplementary material will be available in your participant portal on the website.
Due to the nature of a downloadable product such as online courses, hypnosis, meditations, and activations through mp3, audio, podcasts, ebooks purchased from the website www.embodydivinewellness.com will not be refunded if they are delivered by downloads that are emailed straight to the buyer within the date of purchase, due to the content being accessible right away.
Refunds are only permissible for in person workshops, courses, training 48 hours before the start date of the event if there has not been exchange of informational material.
A deposit fee is non-refundable.
Refunds for workshops, courses, training only, will be sent to the buyer within 14-30 days after the day of purchase.
Your email address will never be shared with any third parties, you will receive only the instructional content for which you signed up.
This accredited certification is learn about yoga, meditation and breath-work. Must be 18 years of age and older.
No experience required, just an open mind to learn.
This continuing education certification is accredited through the Canadian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance.
It is for yoga teachers, other practitioners, therapists, professionals, energy healers, that are in pursuit of gaining extra skills or to add to 200 or 500 hours training or more.
The yoga industry has become very competitive. Keeping current with new changes, ideas and information is important, to provide extra techniques for enhancing knowledge.
No problem, we are always here to help. Send an email to email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
For scholarships there is a questionnaire that must be answered and reviewed for approval.
If you unable to make larger payments yes a different payment plan can be arranged based on review.